- December 28, 2015
- Posted by: Aimpro Insurance
- Category: Article Archives
Use this recipe to make the classic pecan pie!
Even though the holidays are over, you can still enjoy the festivities that the season brings! What doesn’t say winter like pecan pie? Tonight, whip up the perfect, classic pecan pie to enjoy over the New Year!
- 4 Large Eggs, Lightly Beaten
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 ½ Cups Light Corn Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 ¾ Cups Chopped Pecans
- 1 9-inch Pie Shell, Unbaked
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a bowl beat eggs with sugar and salt. Add corn syrup, butter and vanilla and whisk until smooth and frothy. Scatter pecans in the bottom of pie shell and pour egg mixture on top. Bake until filling is set, about 1 hour.
From all of us at Aimpro Insurance, be sure to contact us for all of your insurance needs for the new year and beyond!