Whip up this delicious spring stir-fry.
Now that spring is here, it’s time to enjoy all that the season offers. While many of us are loving the lighter days and warmer temperatures, spring also offers us incredible, fresh produce. This asparagus stir fry should be on the top of your list of meals to cook this spring. It’s easy, light, and incredibly quick to make – meaning you can spend more time outdoors. It wouldn’t be a spring recipe without asparagus!
- 1 pound asparagus
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon brown rice miso
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 cups cooked rice or quinoa, for serving
- Sesame seeds, for serving
- Chili flakes, for serving
- Trim ends off the asparagus and cut, on the bias, into 1″ long pieces. Mince the garlic and combine with the ginger. Prep the sauce by combining ingredients in a small bowl and whisking together.
- Preheat a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add in the oil followed by the asparagus. Cook, stirring occasionally, until asparagus is tender and starting to brown, 4 to 6 minutes. Stir in the garlic and ginger, cooking for one more minute.
- Stir in the sauce and cook until hot, one to two minutes. Serve over your choice of grains and sprinkle with sesame seeds and chili flakes (as desired).
If you’re looking for quality insurance this April, look no further than your professionals at AimPro Insurance. We serve residents in Phoenix and surrounding cities in Arizona with reliable insurance policies. Call us today to get started on yours!