- November 7, 2014
- Posted by: Aimpro Insurance
- Category: Article Archives
November starts the holiday season, which is always busy! There are so many things going on this fall in Phoenix, Arizona, and there is absolutely no reason you should find yourself bored! Listed are some fun things you can enjoy with your family and friends:
- Whether looking to buy or just an auto aficionado, you will enjoy yourself at the Arizona International Auto Show in Phoenix featuring hundreds of the newest cars and trucks. There will also be celebrity appearances and other entertainment. If cars are your thing make sure to head to the Phoenix Convention Center November 27-30 to check it out!
- The Arizona State Fair is fun for the whole family! Make a weekend out of it and come enjoy the rides, food, and all of the other fair festivities going on right now at the Arizona State Fair. It’s almost over; so make sure you make it to the Fairgrounds in Central Phoenix before November 2nd, which is the last day of the fair.
- For all you ballet fans out there, Ballet Arizona is happy to present to you their performance of Swan Lake. Get dressed up, grab the kids, and come to the Phoenix Symphony Hall and watch these talented dancers put on a show before it’s too late.
- If you could use a laugh, Joy Mohr will be performing at the Stand Up Live Phoenix Comedy Club. Both locals and visitors enjoy the casual venue of the comedy club that has hosted many current stand-up comedians. Don’t miss out on a night full of laughs!
There is always something to do here in Phoenix, so get out there and have some fun, whether it’s a festival or a performance! Contact Aimpro in Phoenix, Arizona for all of your insurance needs!