- November 14, 2014
- Posted by: Aimpro Insurance
- Category: Article Archives
Fall is a time of both new beginning and endings! You may be leaving home for the first time, going to college or moving out of your parents’ house. Being on your own can be a bit scary, but you are going to have to learn to do everything yourself that your parents once did for you, like paying for utilities or having to call a repairman. One way to make this transition is to get renters insurance coverage so that you have fewer worries. Show your parents how independent and responsible you can be by getting a renter’s insurance policy!
- You may think you don’t need renter’s insurance, after all its one more bill to add to the intimidating stack that’s been piling up on the counter. You’ll find though that renter’s insurance is quite affordable and it can save you money in the long run if something were to happen.
- An added bonus: if you have car, having renter’s insurance can make your auto insurance even cheaper.
- Many people assume that their landlords insurance covers them. While this would be nice, the landlord’s insurance policy covers only his property, namely the building, not the stuff you brought with you into this new place, and he has no responsibility to fix or replace anything.
- Renter’s insurance can also cover your medical liability if your friend gets hurt during the grand tour of your new place as well as help cover your costs if your landlord isn’t required to provide you housing if your place needs work done.
Renter’s insurance can give both you and your parents the peace of mind you need to start your new life. Contact Aimpro in Phoenix, Arizona for all of your renter’s insurance needs!