Owning a company comes with the responsibility of making sure that your employees and your business are covered in any situation. Part of keeping everything running smoothly and safely is ensuring that your company cars are running properly. Make sure to keep these preventative maintenance tips in mind to make sure that your company cars run their best.
- Make sure that the floor of the vehicle is free of any obstructions that could interfere with safe driving practices.
- regularly inspect the seat belt to make sure that is in good condition and does not have any rips or tares, and that it is working properly.
- Turn on the car and ensure that the defrosters, heaters, and windshield wipers are working properly.
- Make sure that the brakes, turn indicators, gauges, and steering are all working properly.
- Check the emergency kit in the vehicle. Make sure that it has all of the necessary items, and that none of the items are expired.
- Make sure that there is a working fire extinguisher in the vehicle, as well as the proper reflective devices or flares.
- Make sure to keep up with the regular maintenance schedule of the vehicles.
- Keep record of all the maintenance that is done on all of the vehicles, and that the documents are easily accessible and up to date.
Most importantly, make sure that you have the right fleet insurance policy to provide the right amount of coverage for your vehicles. The policy will provide the coverage needed not only to protect the vehicles, but also to protect any employees who drive the vehicles.
For the best commercial and business insurance policies to ensure that your business is covered from any potential problems, contact Aimpro Insurance in Phoenix, Arizona. We can provide your Arizona business with the best coverage options to protect your business the way it deserves to be protected.