- June 18, 2014
- Posted by: Aimpro Insurance
- Category: Article Archives
Having a motorcycle in Arizona is the perfect way to experience all the beauty of the desert. Driving down the road is the best way to experience the warm summer weather. Before hoping on your bike for your next scenic ride, it is important to make sure that you are properly covered with the right motorcycle insurance policy. Having the right amount of coverage can save you thousands of dollars in the unfortunate you have to make an insurance claim.
There are many different coverage options to choose from when looking for the perfect motorcycle insurance plan. Some typical options to choose from include:
- Roadside assistance – covers towing to the nearest repair shop in the event of a breakdown.
- Optional equipment coverage – provides coverage for any extra add-ons to your motorcycle.
- Trip interruption coverage – can cover unexpected expenses, such as alternative transportation or lodging due to a breakdown or collision that interrupts your trip.
- New motorcycle protection – will pay up to the manufactures suggested retail price of a current-year motorcycle of the same make and model of yours if your motorcycle is totaled.
Riding a motorcycle also comes with a lot of responsibility of making sure you stay safe on the road. Make sure to follow these safety tips to ensure you reach your destination safe and sound.
- Make eye contact. To ensure other drivers see you, make eye contact before changing lanes.
- Read vehicle language. Many drivers misjudge the speed and distance of motorcycles. Do not rely on other driver to follow the rules of the road.
- Be visible. Wear bright and reflective clothing, especially at night. Always keep your headlight on, even during the day to increase your visibility to others.
When it comes to making sure that you have the best motorcycle insurance coverage, contact Aimpro Insurance.