Boost your employees’ health and fitness on a dime!
It’s no secret that fitness benefits physical and mental health. In the same way, there’s no doubt that a healthy and happy workplace makes for a productive team. According to recent research, people who take advantage of work health programs are three times more likely to be engaged and satisfied with their job! In turn, the business is run by an efficient, dedicated, and happy workforce!
Of course, launching a wellness plan or giving your whole team a gym membership can be difficult to swing. Luckily, health habits don’t have to cost an arm and a leg!
Here’s how to keep your team healthy without breaking the bank!
- Go to a wholesale club twice a month and stock up on healthy treats like fresh fruit, nuts, and granola bars for the employee kitchen. Throw away any sugary beverages, fast food, and artificial sweets in the cupboards.
- Host healthy potlucks! Once or twice a month, ask members of the team to prepare a nutritious dish at home and each lunch as a group.
- Get out of the conference room and discuss important ideas during walking meetings. Even just 15 minutes of daily moderate exercise like brisk walking benefits the health, such as lowering the death rate an additional 4 percent.
- Invest in standing desks or a few stability balls so employees can take a break from sitting all day.
- Encourage employees to take breaks throughout the day to reduce stress. Brief mental breaks can dramatically improve a person’s ability to focus on tasks for prolonged periods of time.
Now that your employees are set up for success, be sure to protect your business throughout each accident and potential damaging incident. To get your business the protection that it deserves in Phoenix, Arizona, contact Aimpro Insurance for commercial insurance coverage.