- July 21, 2014
- Posted by: Aimpro Insurance
- Category: Article Archives
While summer is a slow and relaxing time for some professionals, it can also be the busiest of all for others! Landscaping, roofing, and construction businesses will typically see a huge boost in business over the summer months. While this does offer the opportunity to bring in more revenue, it can also bring more headaches. These businesses face huge liability risks each day that they operate. In order to protect yourself, your business, and your employees from these risks you must make sure you are appropriately insured. Here are a few forms of insurance you should look into if you haven’t already:
- You are required by law to purchase workers compensation. This form of policy will pay for medical bills, death benefits, and any lost income that may be experienced by an employee who becomes injured on the job. For those in the construction or landscaping business, your employees are constantly working around dangerous equipment, or scaling high surfaces. The risk for a fall, or accident is high, making this coverage a must.
- Commercial vehicle insurance will cover any trucks you use for your business. You will be financially protected against medical payments, liability, and auto accidents.
- Commercial inland marine insurance will cover all of your work equipment and tools. Typically you will be moving your tools from job site to job site, increasing the chances that they get damaged or lost. Since you put a lot of money into these tools, you should make sure they are insured.
AIMPRO Insurance is an independent insurance agency serving the Phoenix area. We employ insurance professionals that have the experience, and communication skills necessary to evaluate your needs, and deliver the customized insurance products that will fulfill them. We want to make the search for insurance easier for you, and light on your pocketbook. Contact us at AIMPRO Insurance for a quote, or any other form of insurance assistance. We are excited to help you!