- September 12, 2014
- Posted by: Aimpro Insurance
- Category: Article Archives
Even though the weather is cooling down, the Phoenix weather can still be too hot to workout outside. To ensure that you work on your fitness even while it is hot outside, try out these fun indoor exercises that will help you keep cool.
- Rock climbing. With many indoor rock climbing gyms in the area that offer different levels of rock walls, indoor rock climbing is a fun, new way to stay fit during the hot weather. The rock walls are fitted with synthetic holds to grab onto while you are climbing up the wall, to give you a full body work out. Many of the gyms also offer bouldering, which is a more difficult exercise that involves less movements. You can rent all of the necessary gear at the locations, so do not worry about bringing your own.
- Aerial yoga. A new twist on the typical yoga class, aerial yoga allows you to hang in the air while supported by a fabric hammock to do all of your favorite yoga poses. Aerial yoga is known to help improve your balance and stability, as long as help to decompress your spine due to the time spent hanging upside-down.
- Black-light workout. If you are looking for the most fun you can have while working out, make sure to check out one of the many black-light workout classes in the area. The classes range from spin classes and Zumba, to cardio and boot camp classes.
- Surfset. While living in Arizona does not give you the option of enjoying a refreshing surf session, Surftset classes are almost as good as the real thing. You will workout on elevated surf boards that wobble just like if you were floating in the ocean. The class focuses on core strength and cardiovascular fitness.
Aimpro Insurance, located in Phoenix, Arizona, would like to invite you to try out these fun indoor exercises, and remind you to contact us with all of your insurance coverage needs throughout Arizona.