- January 6, 2016
- Posted by: AimPro
- Category: Article Archives
No matter how good you think you are behind the wheel, there’s always room for improvement!
Forget giving up the booze and finally reaching your goal weight in 2016! The priority of the coming year should be to get the most out of motoring. Whether it’s polishing your driving skills, teaching yourself to save money when behind the wheel, or just being more considerate to fellow drivers, aim to improve your driving!
Use these 5 New Year’s resolutions to steer your way to success!
- Drive little, save a little. Fuel prices fluctuate with the seasons! The surest way to save on gas is to drive your car less. Need to get bread from the corner shop? Take a stroll instead of driving!
- Love thy neighbor. Today’s roads can be a busy place. Stay calm on your commute, keep your distance from the car in front and use your mirrors to keep en eye on motorbikes and turning vehicles. Even if someone cuts in front of you, never give in to road rage!
- Air up. Make sure that your tires are inflated correctly to keep your steering, gas mileage, and wear of tires at their best!
- Upgrade your skills. Be honest, if you’re a bit fuzzy on the rules of the road, it may be time to brush up on your knowledge. Stay sharp by reviewing guides and take a booster course to improve your skills.
- Cover yourself. Make it your resolution to do some research! Your life situation may have changed – or your car may have! Review your insurance policy to secure yourself the best rate and coverage.