- June 28, 2016
- Posted by: Aimpro Insurance
- Category: Article Archives, Auto Insurance
Want to save money on auto insurance? (Who doesn’t?) Read on!
Saving money is indisputably awesome. We all work hard for our money, so don’t we deserve to keep more of that hard-earned cash in our own pockets? We think so! That’s why we’ve put together this collection of ways you can cut the cost of your auto insurance.
- Customize your coverage. Why would you pay for coverage you don’t need? Update your policy as your needs change. For example, if your commute shrinks, let your insurer know. Fewer miles on the road means a lower risk for an accident, which can help you save. Similarly, reduce coverage on your cars as they get old. If your car is worth 10 times your premium or less, it’s probably worth dropping collision and comprehensive coverage on it.
- Buy a bundle. You need insurance for the car your drive and the place you live, at the very least. Talk to your insurance agent about bundling all of your personal insurance policies together. When your insurer has more of your money coming in, they’re able to offer you more affordable premiums.
- Keep up your credit. Did you know that your credit score could be an indicator of your likelihood of an accident? Statistically speaking, people with better credit file fewer insurance claims. If you keep your credit score as high as possible, you should be able to score lower rates.
- Shop smartly. Before you buy a new car, talk to your agent. Some models come with surprisingly high insurance costs. Knowing what you’re going to pay to insure your future ride can help you choose the right one.
Want more savings tips to keep your auto insurance as affordable as possible? Contact Aimpro Insurance, serving Phoenix and the surrounding Arizona cities, to talk to an insurance expert who’s committed to helping you get the best rates on the best coverage. Call us today!