- August 8, 2014
- Posted by: Aimpro Insurance
- Category: Article Archives
Owning a classic car is much different from owning any other car. Your vehicle is much more than just a mode of transportation it’s a collector’s item! If you’re a classic car owner, you probably put blood, sweat, and tears into restoring the vehicle of your dreams. This is exactly why you should make purchasing an appropriate insurance policy a priority!
At AIMPRO Insurance, we will examine more than just the market value of your classic car. We will look at your vehicle’s age, mileage, and modifications to make sure that you get the perfect amount of coverage. You have spent thousands of dollars on additional or upgraded features for your car- don’t take the risk of being underinsured! Here are a few reasons why you should purchase a policy for your classic car:
- Your car will be covered based on agreed value! This means all of the modifications you have made to your car will be acknowledged in your insurance policy.
- You won’t have to pay a deductible.
- You can choose the repair shop you would like to have service your car.
- Almost any collector car will be covered including antiques, muscle cars, street rods, trucks, fire trucks, tractors, low riders, military vehicles, motorcycles, scooters, and trailers.
If you would like to purchase insurance coverage for your classic car, please contact AIMPRO Insurance! AIMPRO is an independent insurance agency that assists the Phoenix area. Our experienced insurance employees have the tools necessary to create the most individualized and ideal insurance policy for your needs. We are here to help decrease the stress associated with finding the perfect insurance policy, and save you money! Contact us at AIMPRO Insurance for a quote, or any other form of insurance assistance. Our insurance professionals are eagerly awaiting the opportunity to assist you, today!