- December 20, 2018
- Posted by: AimPro
- Category: Article Archives
Happy Holidays from AimPro Insurance!
The holidays are upon us and we wanted to take this opportunity to share some of our top holiday safety tips for the season. Although the festivities and gift giving take up a great deal of our time, it’s important to remember essential safety procedures. To keep your belongings, family, and assets safe this season, check out these safety tips.
- Never drink and drive. Never let friends drive when they’d had a few drinks.
- Turn off all holiday lights and blow out candles before leaving the house or going to sleep.
- Keep flammable objects (holiday cards, Christmas tree, garland) away from heat and light sources.
- Avoid leaving the kitchen when the stove top and oven are in use.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
The team at AimPro Insurance wish you a very happy holiday and hope that these tips help keep your family and assets safe.
Our offices will be closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We will respond to any queries as soon as possible.